Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Bestest Husband Ever
I have the best husband ever. I try to have dinner ready for him when he gets home, but it doesn't always happen, and he doesn't mind. He always sits by Caden when we eat so he deals with the mess and not me. This is a truly wonderful thing to do. Today Caden's radius of destruction was about 3 feet. We had spaghetti, so it was everywhere. And then, most days he does the dishes. He never complains and never gets frustrated with me if the house isn't in great order. He's always willing to chip in with the household chores and often gives me a break when he gets home from work. I couldn't ask for a better guy. I love you hon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is a great attribute in a husband...I know I appreciate in mine. He knows how much I HATE cooking and never complains when a yummy dinner is not waiting.
He must love you or something. :-)
Post a Comment