Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ashlyn's first real day of Preschool


Well, Ashlyn was supposed to start preschool at A Walk in the Park on Tuesday, but last Friday I got a letter saying the school had closed. Needless to say I was upset. That gave me basically one day to find her a new school. I decided to see if the school district had any openings at Ellison Park. They did. It was amazing. She will now go on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:45 to 3:15. This works out great because I pick Harrison up at 3:25. She is way excited to go to the same school as Harrison. Because she had to move to two days a week instead of three, she also gets to go to dance now. She is loving it. I guess you can find the good in any situation.

Doesn't she look so excited? I trimmed her bangs too. You can tell cutting hair is not my field of expertise.

2 comments:

B Flat Major said...

Aren't the moms required to help out periodically at the district preschools? That doesn't seem like your bag... :-) Totally lucky you were able to still find a school though. Drat those silly waiting lists.

Jennifer said...

Yeah, I have to volunteer one day a month, but it isn't too bad. Sort of like helping in nursery. If it was more than once a month, I don't think I could handle it. :)