Friday, September 26, 2008

What Times We Live In

I have been listening to the news lately and watched part of the Presidential debate tonight and am so grateful for all that I have. I have no idea what the next four months will bring. Who will be president? What will they change? What will happen to our economy? What happens to our savings if things continue to crash? It is enough to make anyone go crazy. This is when I turn to my family and just know that everything will be okay. We have each other and that is all that matters. We have a home that we are not in danger of losing. My husband has a job that for the moment seems rather stable. He doesn't like it, but they need him, and that gives him some stability. I only hope that we can fix things enough for our children to have a better life and fewer worries than we have. These are definitely times to remember.

No comments: