I've been tagged. Here is a list of seven of my quirks. Alright, maybe not 'quirks', but seven things you might not know about me.
1. I am NOT ticklish. This drives my husband crazy because he is very ticklish. It makes things great for me.
2. I like doing the paperwork that comes with open enrollment each year. For some reason comparing insurance plans is fun to me.
3. I have a degree in music, but we seldom, if ever, listen to music in our home. I am working on changing that so the kids have something to look to when they have to decide what good music is. I think the reason for this quirk comes from my days in college when I had to listen to so much music, I didn't want to listen to any at home.
4. I really enjoy watching Sci-Fi movies and TV shows with my husband. We faithfully follow Heroes, Battlestar Galactica, Sarah Conner Chronicles, and Doctor Who, although we catch most of the episodes online.
5. I don't like to spend a lot of time outdoors. It's not because I don't like the sun or being outside, I just can't stand the bugs. I have, however, learned to enjoy gardening, to some degree.
6. I have to sleep with a pillow between my legs. This started when I was pregnant with Ashlyn. I used a pillow with Harrison too, but I was able to get rid of it after he was born. After Ashlyn was born, I still needed the pillow. If I go somewhere and don't have one, I have a very hard time sleeping.
7. We have an electric toothbrush, which does an awesome job cleaning our teeth, but sometimes I prefer my manual one. I call it my "fast toothbrush" even though it takes longer to get my teeth clean. My husband gives me a hard time about this.
I now tag everyone reading this who wants to participate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I totally have the pillow too! I just can't sleep without my body pillow.
Post a Comment