
He won't nap a lot, so he wears himself out. It was all he could do to stay awake during dinner. He didn't last.

He loves his toy from Santa. He already tries to fit the shapes in the right holes.

He can stand by himself and drink from a sippy cup, but he won't walk. He is one stubborn little boy.



This is his favorite thing to do. He loves to unpack the towel drawer. Look at that cute face. Who could stop that?
I can't believe my little boy will be one in 10 days. He is growing so fast. I am so grateful for all my children and love the time I have to be with them every day.
4 comments:
The towel drawer is great. Chris used to do that same thing in our kitchen.
Good thing he's so cute!!
He is adorable!
Wow, time goes so fast! What an adorable kid--I love the dimples!
Post a Comment