This year after Thanksgiving dinner we made gingerbread houses. My mom bought a kit that had 5 mini houses in it, so that's what the grandkids got. They had a blast. Harrison got frustrated with his because it was so small, but in the end he liked how it turned out.
Harrison's house
Last year he couldn't understand why we didn't eat them right away since they are made of candy. This year, after putting a lot of work into his, he gets it. He hasn't wanted to touch his.
Last year he couldn't understand why we didn't eat them right away since they are made of candy. This year, after putting a lot of work into his, he gets it. He hasn't wanted to touch his.
Caden's house
As you can tell, his house didn't make it home. He had a lot of fun putting candy on it, but had more fun taking it off and eating it.
Here are two shots of Ashlyn's house. She had a great time putting candy everywhere. Sometimes there was a pattern, but most of the time not. She left her's alone for a couple of days, but she's started eating it now.




2 comments:
Looks like fun. I need you to tell me how you got the center of your blog to be so large...I love how big the pictures are!!
I think it's just the background I have. I got it from The Cutest Blog on the Block. The pictures are medium size when I upload them. Hope that helps.
Post a Comment