Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bows, Bows, and more Bows







I have learned that I am not completely craft stupid. I have always shied away from doing anything like this because I am worried that it won't turn out right. Well, thanks to help from a great friend, I have learned to make bows. And, here's the kicker, I enjoy it. I had a lot of fun making these bows for Ashlyn. The Minnie Mouse one is for my sister's new baby though. I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to learn this new skill. It will save a ton of money in bows for Ashlyn, which is good because she is my only girl.

2 comments:

Jessica Fenenbock said...

Holy corn I'm way impressed!!! Please teach me when i'm there! We should totally get together and make some! They are adorable.

Becky Lewis said...

There is hope for all things...........wish I knew this when my girls were little, I don't think they will let me put those in their hair now. Keep it up.