Friday, February 6, 2009

New Phone with a Great Camera

I just got a new camera with mircoSD card, so I can take pictures and actually use them. I think it's great. I'm excited to be able to catch the kids when we're just out and about.

Here's Caden just hanging out at home.

Something made him really sad. I think he's crying because I wouldn't give him my phone.

This is a picture of our new entertainment center. I love it. It's way better than our old one.

I just had to try taking a picture of myself. I love the little mirror next to the camera so you can actually take decent pictures of yourself.

Ashlyn had to have a picture taken with her mom. Isn't she so cute?

1 comment:

Becky Lewis said...

cute and a lovely piece of furniture....that is always fun. Tell me what's happening with your folks.