Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone. I hope you all enjoyed it. We started our day relatively early because the kids woke up, though Leon and I stayed in bed as long as possible. When we finally got out of bed we made Berry Cream Muffins, scrambled eggs, and had orange juice to go with it all. The night before we dipped strawberries in white chocolate and had those for breakfast too. The kids thought it was great. They all loved their Valentine gifts from everyone, especially the candy. Then, Leon and I were able to enjoy a lunch date after he shoveled the driveway. Thank you dad. We went to Olive Garden and had their soup, salad, and breadstick lunch. It was great. Unfortunately Leon had to ski tonight, so we didn't get to spend a lot of time together today, but we get a nice long date next Friday. For my gift I got a dozen beautiful roses and a gift certificate for a massage. I can't wait to relax. All in all it was a wonderful day.

No comments: