Thursday, December 4, 2008

Super Yummy (semi-healthy) Cookies

Whole Wheat Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 c. margarine
1/2 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
1 egg
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/4 c flour (I used whole wheat)
Chocolate chips
Andes pieces

Cream butter and sugars. Add vanilla and egg. Beat well. Add dry ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 8-10 min.

This recipe is adapted from a recipe for regular chocolate chip cookies. It was really easy. I just substituted the flour for wheat flour and added Andes mint chips and they came out great. It's always nice when you can sneak whole wheat into your food.

1 comment:

B Flat Major said...

I wish I could try them! Nathan discriminates against mint and chocolate together. It's like he doesn't believe in inter-flavor cookies or something. :-)