Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate for sure. Anything chocolate has to be good.
Does Santa wrap presents or set them under the tree?
He leaves them under the tree, assembled if needed.
Colored lights on tree or white?
White lights because that is what we have.
When do you put your decorations up?
The Saturday after Thanksgiving.
What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Ham and "funeral potatoes"
Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
I got a microscope for Christmas when I was eight and I thought it was the greatest thing in the world.
When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I don't really remember.
Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes, we all open pajamas and then spend the next morning in them.
How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
It's full of ornaments I got from my parents which were mine when I was a kid, and a few we've picked up over the years.
Snow! Love it or Dread it?
I like to ski in it, but I hate to drive in it.
Can you ice skate?
No.
Do you remember your favorite gift?
Probably the gifts my parents made for us. We got a kitchen set, a barbie house, and doll beds over the years.
What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Focusing on the Savior and the true meaning of Christmas.
What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Chocolate, of course.
What is your favorite tradition?
Spending Christmas morning at home eating an awesome breakfast.
Which do you prefer, Giving or Receiving?
Giving.
What is your favorite Christmas Song
I don't know, they're all really good.
Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
They're okay; not my favorite but I don't hate them.
Ever recycled a Christmas present?
I'm sure I have.
I now tag Kimberli, Brenda, and Melissa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thanks for being a good sport and doing the tag...I love learning more about my friends!
I love that picture of you guys!! It's so cute!
Post a Comment