Sunday, March 23, 2014

General Women's Meeting

Ashlyn, Teresa, and I have had the opportunity to sing with a choir for the first General Women's Meeting.  It will be next Saturday.  It has been an amazing experience.  Each week at practice we hear from someone in the General Presidencies of the women's organizations.  My mom's song, "Daughters in His Kingdom," is one of the songs being sung.  It is so touching to hear all the primary girls sing their parts.  I am so grateful I have had this opportunity to do this with Ashlyn.  She has been able to be taught by some incredible women.  I hope this is something she remembers for the rest of her life.  I can't wait for the meeting next week.  It will be amazing.





2 comments:

Tami said...

Awesome Awesome!!!! I'm so glad you blogged about it! I'm so proud of you guys for singing in it too and I hope that it has a huge impact on Ashlyn too for the rest of her life! Love ya and can't wait to hear it and see you!!

Katrina said...

That really is awesome! What a neat experience for you to have together. I will definitely be watching for the two of you!