I can't believe how fast she is growing. Thankfully, she is still content to stay still. She can roll, but she chooses not too, and she will sit and play with toys for a little while. This is the first kid we've had that isn't all over the place by this age. It is really nice. She can take it as slow as she wants. By the way, I'm totally in love with her smile. It lights her whole face up.
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Where did my baby go?
I can't believe how fast she is growing. Thankfully, she is still content to stay still. She can roll, but she chooses not too, and she will sit and play with toys for a little while. This is the first kid we've had that isn't all over the place by this age. It is really nice. She can take it as slow as she wants. By the way, I'm totally in love with her smile. It lights her whole face up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She IS getting SOOO big!!! And she's so adorable!!
All of your kids are so adorable! They grow up too fast :(
Post a Comment