This is why I don't get much sleep at night. Jacen is definitely a tummy sleeper. Unfortunately, this method of sleeping is not recommended. So, he gets held a lot.
I discovered today that he will nap for a long time on his tummy. I don't feel too bad letting him do this since he is right where I can see him. It sure has been nice to get a good nap out of him without me holding him. Here's to learning to roll over so he can tummy sleep.



3 comments:
AHHHHH, he looks so comfy there....sweet baby!
I have another friend whose first child was like this, too. The only way he would sleep was on his tummy. So, they would put him down that way and just make sure there was nothing in his sleeping area that could suffocate him and he did just fine.
Back in our day, we all slept that way--it was considered safest then. :/
He is so cute! I feel bad for you; sleep deprivation is torture. Have you tried one of those back wedges that keeps baby in place? We used that with Henry for a while, which helped me get some sleep.
Post a Comment