I've finally gotten around to posting pictures from the hospital. It has been great having Jacen in our home. The kids are doing great with him. Ashlyn is especially great as our helper.

I'm pretty proud of myself for posting this picture of me and Jacen. I don't ever look great while in the hospital, but who does?

Ashlyn couldn't be happier being the big sister. She is great with Jacen and will hold him for a long time if we need to her.

Harrison looks totally thrilled, right? This is probably about how he feels about Jacen in general. We know he loves him, but he doesn't seem to care if he's around or not. He'd rather be reading or playing video games. Oh well, such is life.
1 comment:
Maybe Harrison would spend more time with Jacen if you taped the Wii remote to him or gave him a Storm Trooper helmet to wear! :-)
Post a Comment