Monday, July 13, 2009
Who reads my blog?
With this post I am sure I will find out. I have been waiting six long weeks to share the news. We are expecting baby number four on February 13, 2010. Now, for those of you who know me, you know I am against winter babies. I definitely prefer spring ones. But yes, this baby is totally planned. I decided I wanted to be sick while I wasn't driving carpool every day. Fortunately things haven't been too bad. I've had my off days, but all in all it's been okay. So, for those who have thought it looked like I was putting on a little weight, I have a good reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Hooray! Congrats on the news. :)
Yea! I am so excited for you and your family!
you are a good mom! such a lucky spirit!
Yay! Congratulations! Are you hoping for another girl?
Congrats!! That is exciting! I'm glad you haven't been too sick. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.
Happy news! I will admit I wondered... has it been worse combined with the Epstein Barr, or did you just pretend you stil had that when you were really over it already?
Yay! I can't keep it a secret when I'm pregnant either, so great job with that!
I read your blog!! Congratulations!!! Wishing you an easy and uneventful pregnancy :)
CONGRATS!!! I am very excited for you!
Sending well wishes you way.
Congrats to all of you! That's very exciting news! :)
Post a Comment