
Harrison has decided that he likes to color and paint. This is a huge change for him. It's great.

He made some pretty good progress on this painting.

Ashlyn got this doll house from her Aunt B for her birthday. She got to decorate it all by herself. Mom did all the gluing.

Finally my girl will make her own bed. She has so many stuffed animals that this is really all she can do with them. She made me take a picture of it after she made her bed every day for almost a week.

Caden is our first child to really like to play with blocks. He thoroughly enjoys it.

Gotta love the smile.

We had Ashlyn's hair cut this morning. It was getting really long and stringy. I love the way it looks now. She loves it too, since it is easier to brush and stays out of her food. It makes her look a lot older than she is.
2 comments:
Ashlyn....I love the "short cut" - that's what Starr use to call a haircut. You look adorable!
CUTE CUTE hair! I LOVE the bob cut on little girls. We have cut it to that a couple of times and I love it each time.
Post a Comment